Thursday, July 9, 2015

More Retro Glamor

This dress is one of the lovely group gifts from -siss boom-. I don't know why I'm such a sucker for the dresses that remind me of old-time Hollywood, but Lestat Reuven's Audrey in metallic taffeta has that feel to it.



Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Stella Bronze (July Group Gift)
Makeup: .::WoW Skins::. Nicole Smokey eyeshadow
Hair: Alli&Ali Bella Hair Sunset 
Eyes: Keshie Mayfly Luminous Mesh Eyes - Deep Persian Blue
Clothes: -siss boom- Audrey Metallic Taffeta  (Group Gift)
Shoes: Essenz Mumbai (Cream) (for SLink High Feet)
Jewelry: Dressed by Lexi "Magical Midnight Necklace" [A Midsummer Night's Dream Hunt]
Picture Taken at:  Gardens of Grace

Next up, I'll put together some of my favorite items from the Midsummer Night's Dream Hunt

No comments:

Post a Comment