Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hair Fair Haul

I fought the lag, and the lag won - the first round, anyway. Then I buckled down and manged to get through the four sims of Hair Fair 2015 collecting a bunch of demos and gifts from the various hair vendors and admiring the items they put up for the event. (Once the crowds die down a little bit I'll make my decisions on which of the demos to buy. There are some lovely styles out there I probably won't purchase just because their reds are too washed out for me, which is a bummer.)

Almost everything I'm wearing in these photos (except for skin, eyes, and a couple of pieces of jewelry) was a Hair Fair gift! The first style is a mesh ponytail from ICONIC - one of several, which made me happy.


Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Phraya Bronze
Hair: ICONIC - Gia Hair [Hair Fair 2015]
Eyes: Keshie Mayfly Luminous Mesh Eyes - Deep Persian Blue
Clothes: [Decoy] Cosima Dress - Pink Lemonade [Hair Fair 2015]
Hair Bow: Pink Huslter HF2015 Gift [Hair Fair 2015]
Jewelry: eXxEsS Earrings Light [Hair Fair 2015], Exquisite Opal Squares Necklae & Bracelet [Midsummer Night's Dream Hunt]

Exile always has gorgeous reds in their color packs. Love, love, love their reds, and the minidress from ISON is fun. :)  (And yes, that headband does indeed have a macaron cookie with a fork sticking out of it. I have no idea, it just seemed to fit.)

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Phraya Bronze
Hair: Exile: Jill (all or nothing) [Hair Fair 2015]
Eyes: Keshie Mayfly Luminous Mesh Eyes - Deep Persian Blue
Clothes: ISON t-belt shirt dress [Hair Fair 2015]
Accessories: [LeLutka & Celoe] Loads of Love Sunglasses Glare - Solid; .EMBW. Fork Stuck in Macaron Lace Headband White

And the final set for this post (although the hairs will be showing up in my fashion shots for quite some time): Mithral was a new vendor for me, and while their Magnesium gift package didn't have the deep intense red I prefer, I did love this ombre style.

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Phraya Bronze
Hair: Mithral * Magnesium [Hair Fair 2015]
Eyes: Keshie Mayfly Luminous Mesh Eyes - Deep Persian Blue
Clothes: DQ...Flower Dress HF 2015 [Hair Fair 2015]
Accessories: Blueberry Hair Fair - Gift1; [sYs] CABA Bag fitted mesh; :::Phoenix::: Hairbow "Naughty" [all Hair Fair 2015]

No comments:

Post a Comment