Monday, April 27, 2015

And She Was...

Who finally snapped and got Slink hands? *points two beautifully sculpted thumbs back at her avatar* I know they don't quite fit in with my theme of fashion on a budget, but I did just get three polish sets for them from The Wayward Hunt - so that part does, at least?

Anyhow I'm just coming back from 2 weeks of being sick in RL, and decided to splurge on some more photogenic extremities.*  And having acquired them meant - picture time!

Who, me? Attitude?

Hands front & center!

* Still debating the Slink feet, but I have enough freebie shoes for them from various sources already that I'll probably cave on those soon.

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. V2 Zahra Tan
Cosmetics: .::WoW Skins::. Aurora Pomme de Terre Lipstick; Flirt - Rawr eyeliner;
                   Tuli: Parted Lips 1
Hair: Soonsiki/Besom: Treasure, Reds Pack [Wayward Hunt] (all colors are included!)
Eyes: Keshie: Mayfly "Deep Sky Eyes" Deep Sapphire w3
Hands: Slink Hands Elegant; .FIGURE. The Nudes polish [Wayward Hunt]
Dress: ~siss boom~ "and she was blue" [1000 group members gift]
Shoes: **Shoenique Design** DEDE Denim Lace Heels
Jewelry: ~XM~ Briolette Sapphire Set, Darling+ HeartofSilver Bangles
Poses: Photo 1 - Vestige Gift f 5; Photo 2 - *PosESioN* Denisse 1

No comments:

Post a Comment