Thursday, January 22, 2015

New from the Black or White Hunt

Yesterday I did a few stops of Fi's Creations' "The Black or White Hunt" - and being the contrary sort, I didn't go clear through one path or the other but browsed for a few items from each.


The dress is Fiona Scorfield's own contribution to the Black path, the more difficult of the two. I have a weakness for zebra print, and I love the keyhole neckline. The jewelry and clutch are the Black path contribution from Wicked by Syrdin Morrisey/

I had limited time for my first pass at this hunt, so you may see more items from it later when I have time to try again for some of them! ;)

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Marita Darktan (with Christmas Group Gift's Red eyebrows)
Makeup:.::WoW::. Aurora Hot Red Lips, Nicole Strong Eyeliner
Hair: ~ Tableau Vivant ~ Writer Hair - Moning Red
Eyes:Mayfly "Deep Sky Eyes" Deep Sapphire w3
Dress: Fi's Creations "ZEBRA Dress" (The Black or White Hunt)
Jewelry & clutch: WICKED "Fiona" set  (The Black or White Hunt)
Shoes: Lindy "Audrey 2" Black Suede
Pose: *PosESioN* "Denisse 1"

No comments:

Post a Comment