Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Not a Ghost in the Machine

I'm still alive - or is that Second Alive? - despite a loooonnnnng RL-induced hiatus. Trying to get back into the swing of things, reconnect with some friends, tidy up my virtual "closet" and update my look a little.  (I managed three of those yesterday, stopping in at a dance where a DJ friend was spinning tunes, doing a first-round cull on my inventory, and then doing some hair and skin shopping.)

Also took a new picture to use for my Twitter account, but it wouldn't let me upload the image so anyone who follows me there still sees zombie-me from last Halloween (ew) instead of this:







Shape: (my custom)
Skin: .:: DELISH ::. "Harmony" 02 (cleavage option)
Hair: (Chemistry) Hair, "Layla" Crimson
Eyes: Mayfly, "Liquid Light Mesh Eye" Sapphire Night (w3)
Wearing: <<Cstyle>> Sanna Tank Top, Ivory; [SINTIMACY] Club Suit Bangles

Photo taken at ~ Once Upon a Fairy Tale ~

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Want your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete