Friday, December 4, 2015

From The Arcade, December 2015

Ah, The Arcade - how I love thee, and how thy machines hate me. *sighs*

To be honest, I would have a much easier time if I weren't so insistent on staying a redhead at all times. Only the Clawtooth machine cooperated and gave me a reds pack (the style didn't quite go with the dress, but I'll have to be sure to feature it soon).  Luckily I was able to trade for another one of the red hairs pretty quickly - thank you, Natalia Corvale! <3



Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Iwana Bronze 02 CL 
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Starry Night Side Tail (Redheads) [The Arcade, Dec. 2015]
Eyes: Keshie Mayfly Liquid Light Eyes - Sapphire Night
Make-Up: Flirt - Rawr Eyeliner; [:Tuli:] Parted Lips 5
Dress: MoonAmore+Cureless "Charmin' Christmas Dress" DarkXmas [The Arcade, Dec. 2015]
Shoes: MoonAmore+Cureless "Charmin' Christmas Shoes" Gold [SLink High] [The Arcade, Dec. 2015]
Photo Location: Winter Scenes 2015

And just for the heck of it, a close-up of the Tableau Vivant hair:

If I manage to swing a couple more trades, you'll see the results here! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment