Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My Typical November...

...involves very little actual SL time. Like millions of other writers around the world, I spend November doing NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), trying to write 50,000 words of original fiction over the course of 30 days.


So no shopping, really, and very little of anything else - but I did get 50,209 words written! (Now on to the harder part - trying to edit what I've written so it's actually decent.)

I'll probably start trying to get into the December round of The Arcade, but there's not as much I'm interested in getting this time around. :(

Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Najma Tan 01
Makeup: Tuli Skins Parted Lips 5 
Hair: ~Tableau Vivant~ Writer Hair - Reds\Moning  hematite (The Arcade Gacha, Sept. 2014)
Eyes: Mayfly, "Liquid Light Mesh Eye" Sapphire Night (w3)
Shirt: Kastle Rock Couture "His Shirt October" (Oct. 2013 group gift)
Glasses: ***VIPs Creations*** Mesh Blue Glasses
Desk Set: *-*C-Outlet*-* Orient Desk set w/ laptop
Taken at: Home

No comments:

Post a Comment