Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Arcade Styled (Part 1)

On the third day of try after try after try (to TP into a full sim), I managed to get into the The Arcade Gacha June 2014 event. Some of what I picked up will be going to for trade or to friends because it's not my color(s), but I did get two of the event hairstyles in my signature red!

TRUTH:
A cute, curly updo/pigtail style. It's hud-controlled for a variety of red shades including ombre/fade options, and came with add-on choices of flowers or little bears for decoration. (However, since the flowers were pink and the bears orange, I will probably not use them much - your mileage may vary.)
Skin: .::WoW Skins::. Rafaela Tan
Makeup: .:Glamorize:. "True Cherry" (eyes only)
Hair: TRUTH "Sakura" Reds/Orange Bears (no accessories) - The Arcade Gacha
Eyes: Mayfly, "Liquid Light Mesh Eye" Sapphire Night (w3)
Dress: Kastle Rock Couture "Darkrose Dress Set" Blue (MM board)
Earrings: .:LC:. Wyll Diamond Earrings

Olive:
Longer, wavy pigtails - also comes with a hud: no ombres, but the six shades vary from strawberry blond to a deep burgundy.
Skin: Blacklace Beauty Grace Sunkissed (Red Brows)
Makeup: .:Glamorize:. Revolver Black/Moderate Red
Hair: Olive, the Eilfie Hair - Sleepy Reds - The Arcade Gacha
Eyes: Mayfly, "Liquid Light Mesh Eye" Sapphire Night (w3)
Dress: Snowpaws "Brisa Crochet dress" - Chocolate

I'll be going back later in the month to try for more of the hair options in red, and will update if/when I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment